Devoted to our Clients. Delivering with Passion.
ecfirst with rich hands-on experience delivers world-class services in the areas of:
- Security regulatory compliance solutions (HIPAA, HITECH Act, PCI DSS, NIST and ISO 27000, State Regulations)
- Risk analysis, technical vulnerability assessment
- Business Impact Analysis & Development of Disaster Recovery Plans
- Security, compliance training and certification
- On-Demand or Managed Compliance
- HITECH data breach and incident response management
- Deployment and implementation of security technologies (including remediation)
- Policy development (privacy and security)
- Encryption implementation (policy, product selection, implementation)
- E-Discovery services
- Software license assessment
- Professional staffing, including project management, security officer, HL7, HIPAA, ICD 9/10 and more
Enabling establishment of an active cyber defense program and capability.
Implement an evidence-based compliance program integrated within an enterprise-wide active cyber defense system.
- Unconditional Guarantee!
- No questions.
- ecfirst will not consider an engagement complete unless client is 100% satisfied.
Regulatory Compliance Practice
The ecfirst Regulatory Compliance Practice delivers deep expertise with its full suite of services that include; ISO 27000 readiness and training, HIPAA Privacy Gap Analysis, Meaningful Use Risk Analysis, HITECH Data Breach, Technical Vulnerability Assessment, Policy and Procedure Development, Disaster Recovery Planning, On Demand Consulting, as well as our Managed Cybersecurity Services Program (MCSP).
Compliance and Training Certification
ecfirst, home of the HIPAA Academy, offers the gold standard in compliance training and certification. The HIPAA CHA™, CHP and CSCS™ certifications are the only certifications recognized in the Industry. The ecfirst Certified Security Compliance Specialist™ (CSCS™) Program is the first and only information security program that addresses all major compliance regulations from a security perspective.
ecfirst delivers world-class information security and regulatory compliance solutions. With over 2,100 + clients, ecfirst was recognized as an Inc. 500 business – America’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Privately Held Business in 2004 – our first year of eligibility. ecfirst serves a Who’s Who client list that includes technology firms, numerous hospitals, state and county governments, and hundreds of businesses across the United States and abroad. A partial list of clients includes Microsoft, Symantec, HP, McKesson, EMC, IBM, Kaiser, Principal Financial, U.S. Army, U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security, U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs and many others.
ecfirst combines state of the art tools, the highest credentialed staff, and reporting that maximizes value, efficiency, and information for our clients to deliver the industry’s best technical vulnerability assessments. Critical ecfirst differentiators include:
- ISO 27000 suite of consulting and training services easily tailored to your requirements
- Home of The HIPAA Academy – First in the healthcare and information technology industry with the CHP and CSCS™ programs
- Highly credentialed professional consulting team with expertise in information security, HL7, ICD-9/10, HIPAA, HITECH, Meaningful Use
- E-Discovery Services
- Breach notification and incident response services
- Security technology deployment and implementation On Demand or Managed Compliance services
- On Demand Encryption Services to enable implementation of encryption capabilities in your environment (product selection, deployment on all portables/media, policy & more)
- Deep experience in the healthcare and information technology industries
- Compliance based technical vulnerability assessments (external, internal, wireless, firewall systems/DMZ)
- Executive dashboards that may be tailored for senior management to highlight critical findings
Talk to ecfirst and you will find an organization that is passionate about the services we deliver and exceptionally devoted to its clients. We deliver value with intensity and are paranoid about our performance for your organization. For more information, please call +1.480.663.3225 or visit www.ecfirst.com